I have worked with Enterprise Electrical for many years; I first became aware of them as a sub-contractor on a refurbishment job that was Contract Administrator for and have used them many times since, mainly for small electrical jobs and testing.
They recently won the main contract for the replacement of external lighting on two sites for a Housing Association in East Birmingham. Both sites provide housing for elderly people and everyone working for the company was well presented and acted in a considerate and courteous manner. The work was completed to an excellent standard, on time and to budget.
Management staff are knowledgeable, professional and a pleasure to deal with.They made sure everything was delivered in accordance with the specification and provided constructive advice whenever asked.
I would not hesitate to recommend Enterprise Electrical Services Ltd and will continue to include them on tender lists in the future.
Here at Greet we have used the services of Enterprise Electrical on a vast number of occasions.
We have always found their work to be of a very high standard and they are always more than happy to advise and help in anyway they can.
From the smallest of jobs to the larger office/classroom refurbishment, Enterprise shows the same level of of professionalism.
To us, however, the most important thing is that Enterprise shares our same view in reducing our carbon foot print and their support helped greatly towards us achieving our green carbon reduction certificate.
Always kept informed and work proceeded quickly and was all completed to programme.
Andrew was an excellent manager and always acted quickly to resolve any issues. The
client is please with the result and I was impressed with the company’s overall
We have worked closely with Enterprise a number of projects encompassing both new build and refurbishment works. Throughout this time we have found them to be diligent, with a proactive attitude to projects and innovative in their solutions to problems, with a hands on approach at all levels of their team.
Briar Associates (Low Carbon Services Design Consultants based in the West Midlands) have worked successfully with Enterprise Electrical Services Ltd consistently over the last 10 years, our projects include:
- BBC Television - Restoration UK - Kings Norton Restoration Project - Complete electrical services Installation to grade one listed building
- Birmingham City University - Lighting Upgrade Works
- Kingston University, London - Salix Funded Efficient Lighting and Automatic Lighting Control Works
- King Edward VI Five Ways School, Birmingham - Complete electrical services Installation to the new two storey Osmend Centre Building
- Worcestershire NHS Mental Health - Salix Funded Efficient Lighting and Automatic Lighting Control Works
- SS John and Monica Catholic Primary School Birmingham - New Teaching Building Facility - Complete electrical services Installation
- St Josephs Catholic Primary School Stourbridge - Main Entrance and Assembly Hall refurbishment works - Complete electrical services Installation
- The Sixth Form College Solihull - Salix Funded Efficient Lighting and Automatic Lighting Control Works
- Cams Hill School Fareham - Salix Funded Efficient Lighting and Automatic Lighting Control Works
Briar Associates have always found Enterprise Electrical Services Ltd efficient and extremely pro-active with very helpful Contracts Managers and Site Electricians, they always provide the required installation to a very high standard, for these reasons we have always been keen work with Enterprise year to year and will continue to do so in the future as they are one of the best contractors we have dealt with.
Low Carbon Design Manager – Electrical
We instructed Enterprise Electrical to re-wire our property and were delighted with the level of customer care, attention to detail and high quality workmanship. Enterprise provided help and guidance on our needs, worked efficiently, punctually and with the minimum of disruption to the property. We would not hesitate to recommend Enterprise for any commercial or domestic electrical work.
Carson & Co. (Solicitors) Limited